B-Well Irrigator 912: Rechargeable
The modern compact oral irrigator WI-912 is a professional device for at-home teeth and gum maintenance.
B.Well WI-912 Irrigator is your way to teeth and gum health from gentle massage to vigorous cleaning. With the combination of water pressure and pulsation B.Well WI-912 Irrigator removes harmful bacteria deep between teeth and below gumline where brushing won’t reach.
High power 720 kPa for effective hygiene.
Contains 5 nozzles for all your needs: 2 standard nozzles, tongue cleaner, orthodontic nozzle, periodontal nozzle.
It effectively cleans interdental space from food residue, and removes soft dental plaque that causes bacteria to spread. B. Well WI-912 is an excellent way to prevent tooth decay and periodontal diseases. B. Well WI-912 is an indispensable tool for daily hygiene, especially for patients with bridgework, implants, crowns or braces.
Well WI-912 portable irrigator is as powerful as the best stationary models. The device is easy to operate and convenient for use either at home or on the road. It is compact and does not take up a lot of space in the bathroom or travel bag.
B.Well WI-912 portable irrigator runs on a modern lithium-ion (Li-ion) battery with enough charge for a month of use. The wireless design is safe and convenient.
The device has 3 operating modes for healthy teeth and gums. 2 interchangeable nozzles with different colours are included, and the nozzle can be changed easily using a special button.
Set for wall fixation for easy positioning in the bathroom.
Device benefits: smart design, simple two-button control, easy to fill with water. The B.Well WI-912 is the best oral irrigator for the whole family.
Often experienced dentists advise using this product in cases where patients have one or more of the following:
- Excessively fast occurrence of bacterial plaque on the enamel surface;
- Regular tartar formation;
- The presence in the oral cavity of braces or fixed prostheses, under which a large number of pathogenic bacteria accumulate;
- Bad breath (may be associated with diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, however, in most cases it occurs due to diseases of the teeth and gums);
- Mild or moderate bleeding gums;
- Diagnosed malocclusion or curvature, as well as curl of the teeth themselves;
- Diseases of the nasopharynx, which often lead to problems with the teeth;
- Destruction of tooth enamel due to exposure to caries (the irrigator is not able to cope with this disease, but it can significantly slow down or even stop its course);
- The patient has gingivitis, periodontitis, diabetes mellitus or similar diseases;
- For pregnant and lactating women, this device will fully preserve their own teeth, protect them from decay, especially due to a lack of calcium in the body;
- The irrigator allows you to remove contaminants from the most inaccessible areas;
- Users often purchase this unit for the quality prevention of dental-type diseases.
The irrigator, when compared with other similar models, stands out among them due to a whole set of operational qualities:
- Increased lithium-ion battery power. The battery is recharged and does not run down even during prolonged shutdown, it has a very long period of use;
- Induction-type charger.
- The time of continuous operation without recharging can reach about 60 minutes;
- A nozzle rotating around its axis;
- Simple operation with just two buttons;
- Convenient neck for a gulf of water or other liquid;
- Five interchangeable nozzles are supplied with the device at once, each of which has its own function: 2 standard nozzles, an orthodontic nozzle, a tongue cleaning nozzle, and periodontal dentistry for gums.
- The ergonomics of the irrigator are designed in such a way that even very sensitive teeth and gums are cleaned as accurately as possible. At the first uses, bleeding can be observed, however, literally in a week or two it disappears;
- The device is not individual - if necessary, all family members can use it, using the nozzles in the kit or buying the necessary nozzles in addition;
- The device is well suited for removing contaminants from installed braces, crowns, is necessary in the care of implants;
- The irrigator has a compact size, is a portable device;
- It is quiet;
- The case design is ergonomic - the model fits comfortably in the hand, does not slip
- Long warranty period for the device. The manufacturer provides warranty for 12 months from the date of purchase of the device. If a manufacturing defect is found during the warranty period, the faulty device will be repaired, and if repair is not possible, it will be replaced free of charge.
- After being in the on state for two minutes, the irrigator will automatically turn off, so even if you turn it on carelessly, you won’t have to worry about the gadget being completely discharged.
- If necessary, the irrigator can be attached to the wall, for this, the delivery kit has everything you need.
What is included in the package?
Along with this device is a fairly large set of additional equipment:
- Five replaceable nozzles at once;
- One water tank;
- One charger with support for contactless induction charging;
- One filter and one suction tube;
- A compact bag with a zipper designed for storage and transportation of the device. It is made of soft-touch fabric materials;
- Instructions for safe use;
- Set of screws and dowels for wall mounting;
- Hard storage case;
- Warranty Card;
- The packaging itself.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.