G.U.M. Interdental Brushes - Trav-ler
GUM Trav-lers are reusable interdental brushes that easily clean in-between the teeth and around dental appliances where your toothbrush can’t reach. With special anti-bacterial bristles for superior plaque removal and an ergonomic handle, they are ideal for everyone – especially adults and children with wide gaps between the teeth, orthodontic braces, sensitive or bleeding gums, implants or bridges. GUM Trav-lers are easier to use than floss and can be more effective.
- Special anti-bacterial chlorhexidine coated bristles, shown to help remove up to 25% more plaque than standard bristles
- Bendable, flexible neck helps you reach everywhere, even the back teeth
- Long-lasting, use for up to 1 week
- Ergonomic, non-slip handle
- Protective cap for on-the-go use
- Available in 10 sizes
- Recommended by dental professionals
Who is it for?
- Everyone, especially adults and children with wide gaps between the teeth, food traps, orthodontic braces; sensitive or bleeding gums; implants or bridges
- Professionals: oral hygienists, orthodontists, periodontists, implantologists
0.6mm - Purple
0.8mm - Red
0.9mm - Orange
1.1mm - Green
1.2mm - Dark Purple
1.3mm - Yellow
1.4mm - Pink
1.6mm - Blue
2.0mm - Grey
NB! Never force brush into interdental space. Always consult a Professional for help with product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.