*Always consult DENTIST/PROFESSIONAL for correct mouthwash and Usage
GUM Paroex Intensive Action Mouthrinse is a powerful dual-action combination of chlorhexidine, the gold standard for plaque control, and CPC for intensive plaque control when you need it most.
This alcohol-free rinse is recommended to help restore gum health before, during and after oral surgery or treatment including: tooth extraction; implant placement; new orthodontic fittings. It is also recommended when treating gum disease, to help manage and prevent gingivitis and periodontitis.
Recommended by dental professionals around the world for clinically proven results.
Features & Benefits:
- Ideal for short term use
- Clinically proven, dual-action plaque control
- Formulated with chlorhexidine digluconate (CHX) 0.12%, the gold standard for plaque control, and cetylpyridinium chloride (CPC) 0.05% which is proven to enhance the anti-plaque power of chlorhexidine
- Fresh pleasant-tasting mint flavour
- Helps reduce dental plaque accumulation
- Helps soothe irritated, sensitive gums
- Helps maintain healthy gums
- Ideal pre-and post-oral surgery, tooth extraction and implant placement
How to use:
- Use 10 ml to 15 ml twice daily for 30 seconds after brushing the teeth.
- For best results use in conjunction with GUM Paroex Intensive Action Gel rather than regular toothpaste. When using regular toothpaste, allow 30 minutes after brushing before rinsing with GUM Paroex.
- Recommended for short-term use. Long term use of products containing CHX (Chlorhexidine Digluconate) can sometimes cause staining of the teeth although this is temporary and can be reversed with correct tooth brushing and good oral care.
- When used correctly the 300ml bottle should last 10 days when used twice a day. If your gum problems persist beyond 10 to 14 days please consult your dental professional.
For adult use only.
Safe & Secure Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.